Building curricula for public schools, community colleges, universities, correctional facilities, industry and more.
- Hands-On Technology Education
- Portable Turnkey Training Model
- Stackable Industry Driven Credentials
- Cost-effective Solutions for Every Budget
- Short-Term Training for Long-Term CareersTM
Years in Business
Percent Certification Rate
Turnkey Training Model
Our turnkey training model provides instructors with a pre-written curriculum, lesson plans, hands-on interactive workstations, and professional development teacher training. C-Tech has established a network of Certified Training Facilities (CTF) across the nation and around the world. These CTF facilities have successfully certified over 100,000 students for high-wage, in-demand careers.
Skill Based Courses
Our skill-based courses are taught utilizing portable classroom training devices that simulate real-world environments and are fortified with a step-by-step approach to learning the subject matter. This provides students with both technical knowledge and the industry-certified practical expertise on how to apply their new skills.
Fill The Labor Gap
The C-Tech Training System is much more than a textbook; it’s an evidence-based proven model for success in hands-on technology education. C-Tech programs are addressing the current Skilled Labor Gap in IT and other technology fields by training the workforce of tomorrow.
Programs For Multiple Industries
C-Tech’s clients include Career and Technical Education providers, Industry, Public School Districts, Community Colleges, Universities, Community Based Organizations, Faith Based Organizations, and Correctional Facilities for both juveniles and adults. These institutions produce a 90% Certification Rate on average, and many students obtain employment at above-average wages immediately after completing our courses.
Hands-On Technology Education
Short-Term Training For Long-Term Careers™
C-Tech is a designer, developer and manufacturer of industry recognized certification and training programs. Our programs teach real-world skills using a hands-on training approach.
- Over 85% of our client’s students come from diverse, underserved backgrounds.
- Portable labs and programs provide flexibility.
- Short-term programs get students into the workforce quickly.
- Programs that are relevant to today’s technology.
- Aligned to State and National Education Standards.